How to get started
Counselling Services for Waterloo Region
I'd like to start counselling. Now what?
Excellent Question! You can contact us by phone or email, or you can submit an online submission form. Any of these options can be found on the contact page.
Once you have reached out, you can let us know a couple things:
- Would you like to work with Stephanie or Kaitlin?
- Are you interested in individual therapy or couples therapy?
- Would you like to book a full 50-minute appointment or a free 30-minute consultation?
- If you're comfortable, you can let us know what concerns would you like to address in therapy.
- Your availability, so we can suggest some times to meet.
- Your full name, date of birth, and contact information.
- Any questions that you might have.
It might also be helpful to look into your benefits to see if your sessions could be partially covered. Post-secondary students often have additional coverage through their schools and most benefit packages will cover counselling sessions by Registered Social Workers (RSW).