tax claims

Counselling Services for Waterloo Region


If you don't have coverage as a student or through your extended health care plan, you are able to submit your receipts as medical expenses. After paying for your session, a receipt will be emailed to you that will contain all the information required for such tax claims. 

Please see the CRA website for more information.