what if i prefer a male counsellor?

Counselling Services in Waterloo Region


We want you to meet your counselling goals and, in order to do so, it is important to feel comfortable with your therapist. If you prefer to work with a male counsellor, we can highly recommend John Roche at Transformation Counselling. John is a Registered Social Worker with two Master's degree and additional training in EMDR and CBT. However, what most distinguishes John from other therapists is the authenticity, humour, and humanness which he brings to his sessions. 

You can also check out Rob McRae at Wise Path Counselling. He is a Registered Psychotherapist who uses Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy, ACT, and 12-Step Based Therapy. Rob has a very grounding presence which, combined with years of experience, is essential to his work in helping clients create change. (Please note that Rob has moved his office to Hamilton, but continues to offer e-counselling services to clients in Waterloo Region.)